Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to the Fort Caroline Elementary School art blog!

My name is Ms. Miller, and this is my first year here at the Fort! I have been getting to know each and every one of my smARTest artists these past couple weeks, and I am THRILLED to be working with such an amazing group of young, enthusiastic students!! It is my goal to create a place in which my students can develop a sense of awareness for their skills and potential as artists and individuals.

This year, I will be seeing every class once a week! This is a big change from previous years. I have so many exciting things planned for the year, not only including art projects (of course), but also planning art activities that will strengthen the students' skills in other content areas, such as reading and science.

I will be using this blog to update parents, family, and friends about all of the tremendous learning and fun that is happening in our art studio. I will be posting pictures of student work, what we are learning, and links to various art websites we use in class!

If you have any questions or concerns about your student, please feel free to contact me at Millers7@duvalschools.org. Thank you for stopping by, and I am looking forward to a wonderful year!

Ms. Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment